THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Time to catch up!

It's been a few weeks since my last post and so much has happened! I turned 28! Here are my birthday presents...I got this SWEET inflatable pool. I know it's not much, but I love lounging in my raft and reading my book.



We had a great party at my parents. Here's me and Carol with the babies in the spa.



And drumroll please...This rocking red laptop! I love it and I got a verizon card where I can get on the internet anywhere. It's great for work!




Last week I went and watched Taylor in her first school play. She was George Washington and she was awesome! I was so proud of her!





We went and saw 1776 at Spring Mountain Ranch with the Mengs. They've left to go back to Idaho. That's dumb! We'll miss you guys!




Ok. I know this has been a really random blog, but I've had requests to post pics of our house and backyard. Brandon did the whole backyard himself! He's so amazing!Jacob. This is for you!










Also, these are from my 10 year high school reunion! Arghhh! Brandon is so proud that his wife dated Matthew Grey Gubler, star of Alvin and the Chipmunks and Criminal Minds.








K. I think that catches me up! They'll be more to come from the sweet Pioneer Day Celebration we are planning for our ward this week!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I'm sad I missed your birthday party! Your house looks so clean! When did you take those pics...right when you moved in? Ha Ha. JK, I know you are a busy girl. Love the pics with Matthew.

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

I love your little pool!! all you need really is room to lounge around!! your guys's house is beautiful! i absolutely love it and love that brandon did the back yard that amazing!

Bethany said...

YAY, welcome to the Blog world. It's so much fun. Happy, Happy Birthday to you. That pool looks awesome. And your house is BEAUTIFUL, I love it. You'll have to let us know if there are any job openings in Vegas. :) We would really like to move there. Cam auditioned for Phantom but we never heard anything. Made me sad. :(

meng said...

you are so cool Kelly! we miss you guys!