THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 7, 2008

I was tagged!

Okay Pir...I guess I'm "it". My sister tagged me and asked me to write about my favorite memory of the 4th of July.

My favorite memory is the same as hers. We used to have a huge block party on the fourth of July with a huge water balloon fight. Us kids and my neighbors would fill up water balloons all day. I think we filled like 6000 balloons. There were baby pools filled with them and then we would have a huge battle with super soakers and water balloon launchers. It was tradition growing up.

This year was great too. We went over to Kirsten's cul de sac and all the neighbors were out with their friends and family and we all sat and watched fireworks and the kids all had sparklers. It was awesome. So many illegal fireworks in that neighborhood. When we were driving over there I asked Brandon what festival was going on and when we got closer I realized it was my sisters neighborhood! I told her I was suprised the cops hadn't shown up and then we saw the headlights. The cops came and gave everyone a warning. We waited about 20 minutes and then lit the rest of them up. It was a great show! Pir, we need to do the water balloon fight next year in your neighborhood. It'll be so fun!

Okay, now I tag Michelle, Ashley, and Ashlee!

1 comments:

Carol Woolworth said...

We should totally do the water balloons next year.It will be awsome.